1. People with addiction issues will not want to work for your company if you drug test. The majority of people NEVER use illicit drugs. Those are the people you want to hire.
2. Your company has a respected image by drug testing employees.
3. Fewer absences and tardiness.
4. Improved productivity.
5. Fewer illness, thereby lowering medical insurance premiums.
6. Reduces or eliminates drug sales on work premises.
7. Possible lower workers compensation insurance premiums due to lower number of injuries and damages.
8. Drug test screening lowers the cost of a high turnover of employees.
9. REDUCE CORPORATE LIABILITY.
A simple phone call or email could improve your image and bottom line.